Video or sound issues during call
If the video or audio isn’t working right during a call, you and the person you’re talking with should check the following:
- Make sure nothing is blocking the device’s camera or microphone.
- Check that the camera and microphone are facing the right way.
- Check your cellular or Wi-Fi connection. If your connection is weak, video or sound might not work correctly.
- Restart the app and try again.
- Restart your phone and try again.
Low battery or poor signal
If you have low battery on your device or a poor cell or Wi-Fi signal, Duo may lower the quality of the call or turn video off.
To improve your quality:
- Low battery: Charge your device.
- Poor signal: Connect to a Wi-Fi network or try the call again when you have a stronger signal.
You can also click here to view the official Google Duo Sound and Video issues support page!