I got a new phone and new phone number. I want to update my Google Duo account to reflect the new phone number. Can this be done?
Hiya! You can follow these steps to update your Google Duo account to a new phone number.
- Launch the Google Duo application.
- Tap on the 3-dots menu and then tap on Settings.
- At the bottom, you’d see the option to Delete Duo account. Tap on it.
- Confirm your action by tapping on Delete.
- Your Google Duo account would be deleted.
- Now all you need to do is set up your Google Duo account once again; however, rather than using the previous phone number, simply enter in the new number and tap on Verify.
- Once you’ve verified the new number, you’d be able to begin making and receiving calls with the new number on Google Duo.
This should get you situated with your new phone number!